Help with essay structure for English 20-1 essay?
June 22nd, 2013
I have to write an essay for my grade 11 English class. The topic is how the conflicts and evils within society are a result of human nature rather than any external force. We've read Lord of the Flies and Macbeth and we need to write our composition based on those two books. I understand both books and where the topic is relevent but I don't know how to structure my essay. I don't want anyone to do my english for me of course, but any suggestions on structure would be greatly appeciating! Thank you :D
- Can someone write me an essay about lord of the flies quickly? - i need an essay written about this topic (Lord of the Flies): Violence encompasses the entire novel. Many of the boys are hurt or killed. Why is there so much violence? Where does this violence come from? Is the Lord of the Flies behind all of it, or is there something deeper to all of
- Songs related to blood and killing? - For my English class I have to make a photo essay based on a theme in Macbeth, I chose blood. We need to play a song throughout the presentation that relates to this theme. So in Macbeth there is a whole bunch of murder and blood so I need a song that relates to that.And
- Which character on Lord Of The Flies should I use for my essay? For the people who have read Lord Of The Flies? - Well, I am doing a 600 essay about one character in William Golding’s novel-Lord of the Flies. I was asked, by my English teacher, to select one character and write a DESCRIPTIVE piece about how I think their life was like before, based on what I know about the character I was choosing.Please help. I
- What does it mean when it asks how power and fear are the driving forces behind human interactions? - got to do an essay on lord of the flies and our question is”lord of the flies shows how power and fear are the driving forces between human interactions. to what extent do you agree?” well i dont really understand what it means by how power and fear are the driving forces behind human interactions
- Frankenstein and/or Lord of the Flies evil quotes? - Okay, so I’m writing an essay on Frankenstein and Lord of the Flies and I forgot both books in my locker at school. The essay’s due tomorrow, so can anyone spare me some evil vs. good or just evil quotes from either of the books?I read both books, but I obviously don’t memorize the quotes,
- Anyone know a lot about 1974? - I have to write an essay and the year I chose to write it on is 1974. I have to have four different things (ex: Painting, architecture, songs, movies, books, poems, etc.) So far, I have the book “Where the Sidewalk Ends”, an Andy Warhol Painting, and Nixon’s resignation speech. They don’t have to be
- About Essays and Letters- PLEASE HELP OUT ? - Please help me to make my English project . I require a composition of about 200 to 250 words on the following topics and a letter.Please ! do reply to as many topics out of the four listed as possible and as soon as possible.!”Last year you visited many places with your friends .